Preparing for Advising Meetings
You are responsible for keeping track of your progress and making sure that all your requirements are completed. To ensure high-quality advising and make the best use of your advising time, use the resources below to prepare for advising meetings.
1) REVIEW MAJOR REQUIREMENTS.
- Review your major requirements, ENVS or ESCI
- Look for classes that match your interests and career goals
2) TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR DEGREE AUDIT REPORT ON DUCKWEB.
- DUCKWEB > Student menu > Degree Guide- Interactive
- Make note of which requirements you still need to fulfill
3) REVIEW APPROPRIATE TIP SHEET.
- Tip sheets list all courses offered the following term organized by how they will fulfill ENVS and ESCI requirements.
- Tip sheets are posted each term, one week before registration
- Identify courses of interest that fulfill requirements you still need