Local Jobs Listings
Below is a list of local jobs!
**Click here for non-local job listings!
- [NEW] Coalition Against Environmental Racism CAER– Looking to hire a new Internal Outreach Coordinator for the 2020-2021 academic year!
- [NEW] Southeastern Partnership for Forests and Water– Part time assistant position for students who have at least 10 hours available during their week to dedicate! If interested, email Kitty.Weisman@icloud.com with a resume, three references, and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the job and how you meet the qualifications.
- [NEW] HOPES- Student group looking to grow the movement around sustainability and design. Stipend positions! Send an email to email@example.com with the position you are interested in for the subject line (i.e. Outreach Director). Applications due by 5pm on Monday, June 1st! Information on positions available and how to apply here!
- [NEW!]U of O Office of Sustainability– Looking for a part-time student worker interested in experiential learning and teaching!
- Northwest Youth Corp – NYC is implementing top field practices to keep their member safe and healthy during this time by quarantining and placing crew away from community centers. Deadlines vary with position.
- The Western Oregon Outdoor school is accepting Cabin Leader applications for Spring 2020 ODS Programming! To learn more about the position and the school as a whole click here!