Job Listings (Non-Local)
For local job offerings see our Econews Letter for the week or click here!
- 2 Trails and Wilderness Program Managers – Duty stations are based in McKenzie Bridge, OR and Detroit, OR. The district Trails and Wilderness Program Manager positions provide candidates an incredible opportunity to manage and lead recreation programs located on the west slope of Oregon’s Central Cascades. If interested and want more info click here, fill the form and email it to Jonathan Erickson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Annette Smits (email@example.com) no later than March 18th.
- Biological Science Assistant (Aquatic Inventories Habitat Surveyor) – multiple seasonal positions are open. Click on this link for more information on where the positions are open and what the tasks would be! Application deadline is March 11th.
- The Willamette National Forest is hiring for 2 positions: a Trails and Wilderness Program Manager and a McKenzie River and Detroit Ranger District! The duty stations for both the positions are McKenzie Bridge and Detroit, Oregon! To learn more about job duties and how to apply contact Jeanna Ramos Jeanna.Ramos@usda.gov!
- Graduating? Want a cool job here in Oregon? Organically Grown Company (OGC), the largest organic produce distributor in the PNW is hiring for a Communications and Community Engagement role! Great for someone interested in food systems, industry and marketing!
- Audubon in New York is hiring a Development Assistant! Those interested in bird conservation on a global scale with great communication and organizations skills apply!
- Clean Ocean Action (COA) is seeking a part-time Project Coordinator capable of launching, organizing and coordinating the SEAL program to high school students!
- Attention recent and upcoming grads! the Alaskan Observers are looking to hire a Fisheries Observer stationed out of Coos Bay! Anyone with a biological/natural science degree looking for experience in the field should apply!
- Ecology and Environmental Inc. is seeking a Resiliency Planner in Portland , OR, San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA! Click the link to learn more about the position!
- The Mountain Pact is hiring for a Communications and Project Coordinator position! This position will help with the teams communication and project management efforts, it is a contract position and requires 40-50 hours/ month!
- ORTAC: The Oregon Recreation Trails Advisory Council (ORTAC) is seeking candidates to fill three upcoming vacancies. They are seeking volunteer representatives for Congressional District 1, District 4, and the coast. See the attached press release and congressional map for more details, or view the announcement on our website.
- Interested in a full-time position? Portland Community College is recruiting a Recycling Coordinator to join their team of passionate individuals dedicated to reducing waste! Learn more about the position here!
- SNAP (Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership) is recruiting applicants for environmental AmeriCorps Members for the Spring 2020 program! Click the link to learn more about SNAP and this full time position!