Student Advisers are available for advising questions and to declare new students interested in the Environmental Studies and Environmental Science majors, as well as the the Environmental Studies and Food Studies minors.
If you want to declare a major/minor, please see the Student Advisers during drop-in hours.
Drop-ins welcome, no appointment necessary!
ENVS Student Advising Center
144 Columbia Hall
Fall Term Drop-In Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm,
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 10:30 am & 12 pm – 3:30 pm,
Thursday: 12 pm – 3:30 pm
- Log in using the link above with your Shibboleth log-in information (what you use to access canvas)
- Click on Reports
- Click on the Note/File Course Plan you would like to view
Making an Advising Appointment with your Academic Adviser:
We recommend Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Log into SSC Campus: https://uo.campus.eab.com/
- Enter your duck ID and password
- Click on the blue button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen “Get Academic Advising”
- Choose “I have a declared major” or “I want to declare, change, or add a major/minor” from the drop down menu. Then select what you would like to meet about.
- Select “Environmental Studies” as your department.
- Select your advisor (or click next to see all appointment options):
- Select Brittany McFall
- If Brittany McFall doesn’t show up, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
At the time of your scheduled appointment, meet your adviser in their office. Office locations listed below.
For all academic advising (ENVS major/minor, ESCI major, FS minor) and internships:
Academic and Career Adviser
Phone: (541) 346-5084
Office: 144 Columbia Hall
For advising about Environmental Leadership Program:
Co-Director of ENVS Undergraduate Studies
Environmental Leadership Program Co-Director
Phone: (541) 346-5945
Office: 244 Columbia Hall
All prospective majors and minors are initially advised by:
Phone: (541) 346-5257
Office: 144 Columbia Hall
Prospective majors should drop-in to meet with the Student Advisers to discuss the degree requirements and declare the major.
Current majors are encouraged to meet with an adviser at least once a year to confirm that appropriate progress is being made toward completion of the degree.
Graduating majors are required to meet with their adviser during the first term of the year they plan to graduate. This gives us an opportunity to confirm your progress toward your degree and discuss career plans.
Before your advising meeting, please read the instructions on Preparing for Advising Meetings