Remote Learning Updates & Resources
Main U of O Remote Resources: https://remote.uoregon.edu/students
Additional Resources Provided Below:
- Resources for Remote Learning
- Resources for Well-Being & Safety
- Eugene Resources for Well-Being & Safety
Resources for Remote Learning
Tech Resources and Help:
- Access remote academic advising: https://advising.uoregon.edu/tykeson-drop-ins-and-appointments
- Appointments (scheduled and drop-in) happen on Microsoft Teams
Resources for Well-Being & Safety
Mental Health Support:
- University Counseling Center (after hours/crisis line): 541-346-3227
- SAFE Hotline: 541-346-7233
Financial & Food Security:
- Students in Crisis Fund: Students can learn more about accessing crisis funds by visiting the Office of the Dean of Students website. Students may also email email@example.com or call 541-346-3216 during business hours to learn more.
- SNAP Drop-in Assistance (Virtual): https://calendar.uoregon.edu/event/snap_drop-in_assistance_2003#.Xn0GedNKiRs
Eugene/UO Physical Resources for Well-Being & Safety
- Join the team of people in Lane County helping each other during this crisis by filling out a volunteer form with Lane County Mutual Aid: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfc7KE8SK7zZ7P5LLk8lra8uXrgGnWkrnfHQlriQl1f9hr6-g/viewform
- To request aid, fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfolHBhTkIvjayTasTf1TtAwpwhiAMPm5zsSwWvci05Bue32A/viewform
- Student Food Pantry: Open 4:00–6:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
- Grove Garden: Student-run, community space for you to grow plants. Will be operating Spring term, with social distancing measures. For a $25 fee, you get full access to seeds, water, soil amendments, tools, and more. Whatever you grow is yours to eat! Get in touch with Taylor McHolm (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Ducks Feeding Ducks: Emergency meal dollars will remain available and can be used wherever Duck Bucks are accepted.
- FOOD for Lane County: FOOD for Lane County’s website has up-to-date information about where to get free produce, groceries, hot meals, and grab-and-go meals for adults and children during school closures.