Job Listing (Non-Local)
For local job offerings see our Econews Letter for the week!
- Audubon in New York is hiring a Development Assistant! Those interested in bird conservation on a global scale with great communication and organizations skills apply!
- Clean Ocean Action (COA) is seeking a part-time Project Coordinator capable of launching, organizing and coordinating the SEAL program to high school students!
- Attention recent and upcoming grads! the Alaskan Observers are looking to hire a Fisheries Observer stationed out of Coos Bay! Anyone with a biological/natural science degree looking for experience in the field should apply!
- Ecology and Environmental Inc. is seeking a Resiliency Planner in Portland , OR, San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA! Click the link to learn more about the position!
- The Mountain Pact is hiring for a Communications and Project Coordinator position! This position will help with the teams communication and project management efforts, it is a contract position and requires 40-50 hours/ month!
- ORTAC: The Oregon Recreation Trails Advisory Council (ORTAC) is seeking candidates to fill three upcoming vacancies. They are seeking volunteer representatives for Congressional District 1, District 4, and the coast. See the attached press release and congressional map for more details, or view the announcement on our website.
- Interested in a full-time position? Portland Community College is recruiting a Recycling Coordinator to join their team of passionate individuals dedicated to reducing waste! Learn more about the position here!
- SNAP (Sierra Nevada AmeriCorps Partnership) is recruiting applicants for environmental AmeriCorps Members for the Spring 2020 program! Click the link to learn more about SNAP and this full time position!