Commencement will be held on Monday, June 17, 2019 at 12:30pm in the Women’s Quadrangle
Environmental Studies Commencement Ceremony
- The Environmental Studies Commencement Ceremony will be held at 12:30 pm on Monday, June 17, 2019 in the Pioneer Woman’s Lawn, also known as Women’s Quadrangle, which is Northeast of Susan Campbell Hall.
- Guests do not need tickets to attend the Environmental Studies Commencement Ceremony.
- Students do not have to wear regalia for the Environmental Studies Commencement.
- If you or your guests require special accommodations, please contact Brittany McFall at email@example.com so that we may make the necessary arrangements.
How to participate in the Environmental Studies Commencement Ceremony:
- Apply for your degree on DuckWeb by April 28
- If you have graduated in Winter 2019 or are planning to graduate in Summer or Fall 2019, please come to the Environmental Studies Office (Columbia 144) to be put on the walking list.
Schedule for Commencement:
Director, Environmental Studies Program
Professor of History and Environmental Studies, Robert D. Clark Honors College
Celebrating Graduate Accomplishments
Celebrating Undergraduate Accomplishments
Peg Boulay & Kathryn Lynch
Co-Directors, Undergraduate Program, Environmental Studies
Co-Directors, Department Honors Environmental Leadership Program
BS, Environmental Studies, 2019
Ph.D. Candidate, Environmental Sciences, Studies, and Policy
Recipient of 2019 University of Oregon Graduate Teaching Excellence Award
BS, Environmental Science, 2014
Operations Manager, JUMP Bikes
Conferral of Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees
April 8-11: Grad Fair at the Duck Store
April 12: Last day to apply for Graduate Degree
April 28: Last day to apply for Undergraduate Degree (apply via DuckWeb)
June 7: Last day of classes
June 10-14: Final exams
June 16: Alumni InDUCKtion
June 17: Commencement
Information on University Commencement Ceremony
- The University-wide celebration will be held in the Matthew Knight Arena from 9:00 to 11:00 am on Monday, June 17, 2019.
- The ceremony begins at 8:15 am with our academic parade (Duck Parade). Graduates should be lined up in front of the EMU on 13th Avenue at 8:15 am in regalia.
- Contact The Duck Store to order your regalia (cap and gown) for graduation, announcements, and other graduation/commencement materials. The Grad Fair (where you can get all your regalia and commencement materials) will be held at the Duck Store on April 8-11, 2019.
- Guest seating is limited and all guests must have a ticket to enter.
- Matthew Knight Arena will open at 7:00 am for guest seating; all ticketed guests should be seated by 9:00 AM.
- Guests will be able to enter the building through the north and east entrances.
- The following items are NOT permitted in the arena: glass or aluminum containers, weapons, fireworks, laser pointers, explosives, munitions, drugs or alcohol.
- For more information and to acquire tickets for graduates and guests, visit the Commencement homepage.
- Guests that require additional accommodations should contact UO Commencement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Day parking is available at Autzen Stadium. A free shuttle service will provide transportation from Autzen to campus.
- ADA parking is provided fro the day in the Columbia Garage under the Ford Alumni Center, accessed via 13th Avenue. An ADA shuttle will be available for pick up and drop offs at this location throughout the day.
UO Commencement Website
Parking & Shuttle Information
Duck Store Commencement Merchandise
Eugene Public Transit Information
How to Get Here
GradImages Website (to purchase official Commencement photos)